General Terms and Conditions
1. The information provided on this web site has been compiled for your convenience. OPTIMA AGRICULTURE PTY LTD (ABN 21 099 543 665) - including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors (“OPTIMA AGRICULTURE”) makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
2. OPTIMA AGRICULTURE will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from your use of this web-site.
3. Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and OPTIMA AGRICULTURE is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by OPTIMA AGRICULTURE. OPTIMA AGRICULTURE will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
4. OPTIMA AGRICULTURE does not accept any liability:
a. For any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. OPTIMA AGRICULTURE urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment or expenditure.
b. For any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
c. The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
5. OPTIMA AGRICULTURE holds the copyright to this web site. OPTIMA AGRICULTURE grants you a limited licence to download this web site for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of OPTIMA AGRICULTURE.
6. OPTIMA AGRICULTURE reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, privacy policies and terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
9. These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed by the laws of Western Australia, Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
What the Farmers are saying
Working with Optima Agriculture has helped me learn much more about my soils. I have found their field days to be really worthwhile attending and their staff are knowledgeable...
We see CalSap as a tool that will help us get a liming effect in the sub-soil quicker...
We persevered until 2015 when we decided to try some CalSap and liquid Phosphate product from Optima last year...
After 10 years, I continue to use CalSap as the base of my soil sustainability program, which I use in conjunction with a nutrient management plan...
CalSap is easy to use as a monthly maintenance tool and easy to apply...
Since incorporating CalSap into our maintenance program we have noticed improved water penetration and a significant drop in sodium and salinity in our latest soil tests...
I would recommend CalSap Turf to anyone looking at options for sodium issues...