Optima Agriculture has just launched an exciting range of liquid nutrients suitable for in-furrow or foliar application.
With the ongoing development of the liquid fertiliser market Optima have brought together a range of Phosphorus, Potassium and trace element products to complement a wide range of farming practices. Balanced nutrition is a key in ensuring you grow a robust and productive crop, especially when environmental conditions are problematic.
- High efficiency chemistry implemented to maximise plant uptake.
- Bulk delivery available where appropriate. Don't pay for unnecessary packaging
- Formulated to address most common trace element deficiencies
- Advanced Amino Acid chelation products available.
- Improved compatibility with common ag chemicals.
- Supported by Optima Measure, Monitor, Manage planning and advice.
Liquid Nutrient Range
- Furrow-PK: Phosphorus and Potassium in a neutral formulation. Ideal for in-furrow application at seeding
- Liquid Potassium: High Analysis Potassium (26%w/v) powered by citrate chemistry. Suitable for in-furrow or foliar application.
Gold Class Amino Acid Chelates
- Gold Class Potassium - 18%w/v Potassium Complex
- Gold Class Manganese - 10%w/v Manganese Complex
- Gold Class Zinc - 10%w/v Zinc Complex
- Gold Class Copper - 5.1%w/v Copper Complex
- Gold Class Calcium - 6.2% Calcium, 0.5% Boron Complex
- Gold Class Boron - 5.2% Boron Complex
What the Farmers are saying
Working with Optima Agriculture has helped me learn much more about my soils. I have found their field days to be really worthwhile attending and their staff are knowledgeable...
We see CalSap as a tool that will help us get a liming effect in the sub-soil quicker...
We persevered until 2015 when we decided to try some CalSap and liquid Phosphate product from Optima last year...
After 10 years, I continue to use CalSap as the base of my soil sustainability program, which I use in conjunction with a nutrient management plan...
CalSap is easy to use as a monthly maintenance tool and easy to apply...
Since incorporating CalSap into our maintenance program we have noticed improved water penetration and a significant drop in sodium and salinity in our latest soil tests...
I would recommend CalSap Turf to anyone looking at options for sodium issues...