New Lancelin Resource Opening
Optima are proud to introduce access to an exciting new lime sand pit. Offering a substantial increase in the NV and fineness of particle sizing, Optima Agriculture can help support your traditional liming programs with exceptional quality of both product and service. Access through your account with your preferred rural reseller or get in touch with Optima today!
- Located in the heart of the Lancelin limesand region. Well known to freight contractors and easy to access.
- Considered by many to be the industry standard, Limesand is easy to spread and handle.
- Large capacity loaders and experienced operators ensure fast loading.
- High to very high neutralising values ensure plenty of Calcium Carbonate - the active ingredient - gets to the grower with every load.
- Fully screened over piano wire screening plant ensures your product does not contain any debris that can damge valuable spreading equipment.
- Site has been extensively core tested and material is blended as it is screened to ensure uniform neutralising values and protect growers from natural variations present in the unprocessed dune material
- Backed by Optima Agriculture expertise to ensure product is understood and used appropriately, ensuring maximum benefit from application.
*Click Spec Sheet to View*
Old Ledge Point Road, Lancelin 6044
*OPENING DECEMBER 2ND, 2019 *
What the Farmers are saying
Working with Optima Agriculture has helped me learn much more about my soils. I have found their field days to be really worthwhile attending and their staff are knowledgeable...
We see CalSap as a tool that will help us get a liming effect in the sub-soil quicker...
We persevered until 2015 when we decided to try some CalSap and liquid Phosphate product from Optima last year...
After 10 years, I continue to use CalSap as the base of my soil sustainability program, which I use in conjunction with a nutrient management plan...
CalSap is easy to use as a monthly maintenance tool and easy to apply...
Since incorporating CalSap into our maintenance program we have noticed improved water penetration and a significant drop in sodium and salinity in our latest soil tests...
I would recommend CalSap Turf to anyone looking at options for sodium issues...