A popular Lime source
Limesand has been a key part of managing soil acidity in WA agriculture for many years. Luckily for WA farmers we have some of the world’s best lime sand available from two conveniently located resources. Limesand offers an easily accessible, cost effective option for those looking to remediate acidity in their topsoil or in conjunction with incorporation into the soil profile.
Optima are proud to be able to bring this high quality lime sand resource to the market
after 10 years of hard work...
This well known resource is available during peak seasons - minimise downtime with fast loading and fully screened product.
- Very cost effective - easy access to WA’s abundant lime sand deposits means that using LimeSand can minimize costs associated with long distance freighting.
- Great value per hectare - the low cost and high neutralising value of our LimeSand means that it’s a great option for those looking to include a long term ameliorant into their program.
- Fast loading - minimize downtime and get on with the job more quickly. Cat 980 loaders and skilled operators ensure trucks are loaded as efficiently as possible.
- Long term supply accessible from multiple locations - a plentiful supply and multiple pickup locations means that LimeSand is the perfect product to integrate into your long term soil management program.
- Simple application - with the removal of any oversized contaminants that could damge your equipment and industry familiarity with this traditional product, spreading is hassle free.
- Fully screened - LimeSand has been screened at our processing facilities to make sure you get the most effective product to help manage your soil pH.
- Approved and certified weight loading system - so you can rest easy in the knowledge you’re getting everything you paid for.
- Backed by Optima expertise - our dedicated staff are there to help you get the best possible results from your use of LimeSand.
What the Farmers are saying
Working with Optima Agriculture has helped me learn much more about my soils. I have found their field days to be really worthwhile attending and their staff are knowledgeable...
We see CalSap as a tool that will help us get a liming effect in the sub-soil quicker...
We persevered until 2015 when we decided to try some CalSap and liquid Phosphate product from Optima last year...
After 10 years, I continue to use CalSap as the base of my soil sustainability program, which I use in conjunction with a nutrient management plan...
CalSap is easy to use as a monthly maintenance tool and easy to apply...
Since incorporating CalSap into our maintenance program we have noticed improved water penetration and a significant drop in sodium and salinity in our latest soil tests...
I would recommend CalSap Turf to anyone looking at options for sodium issues...