A traditional lime source
BioLime is a crushed limestone product that combines WA’s great limestone resources with market leading expertise and state-of-the-art crushing to deliver a superior product. Manufacturing limestone to BioLime specification ensures a product that strikes the perfect balance between surface area, consistency of spread and storability in the field.
Why is surface area so important? More acid can contact the limestone resulting in a product that will do more work in a shorter space of time. In other words, BioLime is faster working than regular lime sand and can help you get your costly acidity problem under control more rapidly.
- Faster reactivity - with 18 times the surface area of unprocessed lime sand, BioLime gets results much more quickly.
- Higher yields - more effectively neutralised soils allow development of larger root masses and for crops to access more nutrients. This increases your potential for higher yielding crops.
- Better permeation - Increased super fine (<75micron) fraction from the BioLime process allows rainfall to carry lime deeper into the soil profile to continue neutralising acidity.
- Longer storage life - Crushed limestone is much more stable while stockpiled than limesand. This gives the farmer more flexibility in their cartage and spreading timetables
- Convenient access - Located minutes South of Perth, BioLime can be backloaded year round while delivering produce to the metropolitan receival centres.
*Click on Spec Sheet to View*
- BioLime Specification - our advanced process delivers a product that has all the physical properties to perform in the field.
- Approved and certified weight loading system - so you can rest easy in the knowledge you’re getting everything you paid for.
- Backed by Optima expertise - our dedicated staff are there to help you get the best possible results from your use of BioLime.
- Fast loading - minimize downtime and get on with the job more quickly. Large CAT loaders and skilled operators load trucks as efficiently as possible.
Corner of Moylan and Wattleup Roads, Wattleup
Monday to Friday 6.30am-3.30pm
*Bookings essential - contact us*
What the Farmers are saying
Working with Optima Agriculture has helped me learn much more about my soils. I have found their field days to be really worthwhile attending and their staff are knowledgeable...
We see CalSap as a tool that will help us get a liming effect in the sub-soil quicker...
We persevered until 2015 when we decided to try some CalSap and liquid Phosphate product from Optima last year...
After 10 years, I continue to use CalSap as the base of my soil sustainability program, which I use in conjunction with a nutrient management plan...
CalSap is easy to use as a monthly maintenance tool and easy to apply...
Since incorporating CalSap into our maintenance program we have noticed improved water penetration and a significant drop in sodium and salinity in our latest soil tests...
I would recommend CalSap Turf to anyone looking at options for sodium issues...